"Wake up, America -- They're Trying to Destroy Us"
Wi1liam T
2022-03-11 16:04:13 UTC
But we have grown weak, dependent and easily manipulated. In 2008, when
Barack Obama was first running for president, I remarked on the
similarities between those proclaiming Obama to be a messiah of sorts
and the ancient Israelites' demand for a king.
Obama was a black Muslim from Kenya.

Trump is the Messiah, then Putin.
Wi1liam T

Wi1liam T

j***@example.invalid
2022-03-12 17:01:55 UTC
Post by Wi1liam T
But we have grown weak, dependent and easily manipulated. In 2008, when
Barack Obama was first running for president, I remarked on the
similarities between those proclaiming Obama to be a messiah of sorts
and the ancient Israelites' demand for a king.
Obama was a black Muslim from Kenya.
Trump is the Messiah, then Putin.
I think it would be nice to have a president that actually works for the
interests of the United States.

Thats not Biden. Looks like it wasn't Obama, or Bush either. Trump
wasn't all that bad, I didn't really like him that much but it's not a
matter of liking someone that makes them a good employee. He got the job
done.

Picking a political team and cheering for them like they were connected
to your identity blinds us to the treason they commit. I hated Bush, not
because he was a republican, but because he lied to us and was involved
in the 9-11 false flag attack. This lie has cost the world millions of
lives in the false wars that followed. It was about as close to evil as
this world gets.

I liked Obama, not because he was a democrat but because he wasn't Bush.
(later, I found out more about pizzagate... I don't like Obama so much
anymore)

The reason the media hated Trump so much is because the media works for
the same consortium of psychopaths Biden and Bush serve. These people
are global in scope (which is why we sometimes call them globalists)
They run both sides.

They own Mitch McConnel, Lindsey Graham and pretty much every democrat.

It's no longer "left -vs- right" it's more like "authoritarian elites
-vs- freedom"

And it doesn't matter if you like the president or not. I hope you
don't, because if you did you could be blinded to their actions, just
like I was with Obama.
Wi1liam T

Thomas Heger
2022-03-15 07:11:47 UTC
Post by Wi1liam T
But we have grown weak, dependent and easily manipulated. In 2008, when
Barack Obama was first running for president, I remarked on the
similarities between those proclaiming Obama to be a messiah of sorts
and the ancient Israelites' demand for a king.
Obama was a black Muslim from Kenya.
No, he was neither black nor from Kenya.

He was actually from Jakarta in Indonesia and half african and half
indonesian.

TH
KWills
2022-03-15 08:16:36 UTC
Post by Thomas Heger
Post by Wi1liam T
But we have grown weak, dependent and easily manipulated. In 2008, when
Barack Obama was first running for president, I remarked on the
similarities between those proclaiming Obama to be a messiah of sorts
and the ancient Israelites' demand for a king.
Obama was a black Muslim from Kenya.
No, he was neither black nor from Kenya.
He was actually from Jakarta in Indonesia and half african and half
indonesian.
TH
As has been PROVED, more times than I am willing to count,
Obama's dad was black and his mom white.
Now post the picture of Obama NOT looking much like his step-dad.
--
KWills
counselor.
Thomas Heger
2022-03-18 07:09:23 UTC
Post by KWills
Post by Thomas Heger
Post by Wi1liam T
But we have grown weak, dependent and easily manipulated. In 2008, when
Barack Obama was first running for president, I remarked on the
similarities between those proclaiming Obama to be a messiah of sorts
and the ancient Israelites' demand for a king.
Obama was a black Muslim from Kenya.
No, he was neither black nor from Kenya.
He was actually from Jakarta in Indonesia and half african and half
indonesian.
TH
As has been PROVED, more times than I am willing to count,
Obama's dad was black and his mom white.
You simply do not understand the influence of the genes on physical
apperance.

First you need to see, that 'Africans' are not a race, because inside of
Africa exist more ethnic differences than in the rest of the world.

So we cannot treat 'black' as an important attribute.

What makes these people look different than - say- Danish, is not only
skin tone.

The different attributes are inherited from the parents and occur in
similar form with the children.

Which attribute is dominant in a child is a question of luck. But most
attributes are not mixed, but distributed as 'one piece'.

So, we need to look at other features than skin tone, if we want to
research our ancestors.

In case of Obama we need to look at the skin colour component 'yellow',
which is mostly absent in Kenyans.

That yellowish tone is actually dominant in Asian countries.

Now Obama has a distinct yellowish base skin tone, hence must have asian
ancestors, too.

We can see this, if we compare Barack Obama with Yoko Vidodo, who is
president of Indonesia. Both look very similar.

TH
Wi1liam T

Wi1liam T

Wi1liam T