Why was KWills forced to move from his neighborhood
Skeeter
2022-03-31 12:34:18 UTC
Two main reasons:

1. He's an admitted kiddie diddler -

http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=161939304300

2. He was busted for breaking into his neighbors garages -

https://casetext.com/case/state-v-wills-26

https://www.google.com/search?q=KWills,+fat+fuck+felon&filter=0&biw=1360&bih=657&dpr=1

You be the Judge:

Glenn Shadix or KWills?

<--- Glenn Shadix from Bettlejuice

Kwills photo - from his Twitter page before he
yanked it down and replaced it with a phony

https://postimg.cc/dhN2kzSG <--- KWills

KWills on his Keto diet

https://imgur.com/a/3qFWUVk

KWills beats anorexia -

https://postimg.cc/7fVR5VxG

KWills gorging on Spam sammies-

https://postimg.cc/tnzBVqHQ

KWills at the pool -

https://postimg.cc/PpWg2kkK

KWills at his most obese, at least as fat as we've seen so far,
before he admitted himself for an eating disorder -

I'm just me, smart, cute and did I say Smrat?
https://www.facebook.com/teandson

My trailer park is better than yours is:
https://reviews.birdeye.com/lamp-lighter-mobile-home-park-156922280063292

https://postimg.cc/KRRFTW8x
https://postimg.cc/mhwx9Rjg

"Truth is I am a convicted child molester and registered sex
offender."

KWills in Message-ID: <VZFnG.10427$***@fx14.iad>

An old picture of Chad showing off his triple chin:
https://ibb.co/k0F0mcn

Chad's Grinder profile picture:
(Word is he's removed it out of embarrassment.)
https://ibb.co/jyC1ys9

Check out Triple Chin Chad's shoplifting record (what is known of it)
https://utah.arrests.org/Arrests/Chadlee_Bryant_18232615/
KWills
2022-04-01 08:56:24 UTC
On Thu, 31 Mar 2022 08:34:18 -0400, Chad "kiddy raper" Bryant, posting
Post by Skeeter
http://youtu.be/zAjilk6C8ZY
Damn! That is one FAT convicted child molester (unless Chad lied
when he admitted to being a convicted child molester).
1. Chad is an admitted kiddie diddler -
http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=161939304300
Why did you molest your sons when they were toddlers?
2. Chad was busted for breaking into his neighbors garages -
https://casetext.com/case/state-v-wills-26
https://www.google.com/search?q=KWills,+fat+fuck+felon&filter=0&biw=1360&bih=657&dpr=1
You have stated, many times, that your neighbors INVITED you to
break into their homes and steal their property. What, exactly, did
they say that made you think you were invited to commit the felonies
for which you claim you were convicted?
Glenn Shadix or Chad "Mr. Obese" Bryant?
http://youtu.be/r4urInnAz3I <--- Glenn Shadix from Bettlejuice
Kwills photo - from his Twitter page before he
yanked it down and replaced it with a phony
https://postimg.cc/dhN2kzSG <--- KWills
Once again you allow me to PROVE you have serious mental health
issues. Anyone can visit my Twitter page and see you're lying.

https://twitter.com/compuelf

Tell me if you like the most recent photo. Maybe you can use the
latest photo of me to cover your face on all the pictures that show
your pathetic descent into morbid obesity.
KWills on his Keto diet
https://imgur.com/a/3qFWUVk
KWills beats anorexia -
https://postimg.cc/7fVR5VxG
KWills gorging on Spam sammies-
https://postimg.cc/tnzBVqHQ
KWills at the pool -
https://postimg.cc/PpWg2kkK
What do you hope to gain by putting my face over yours in all
these pictures of yourself? I really want to know.
KWills at his most obese, at least as fat as we've seen so far,
before he admitted himself for an eating disorder -
I'm just me, smart, cute and did I say Smrat?
https://www.facebook.com/teandson
https://reviews.birdeye.com/lamp-lighter-mobile-home-park-156922280063292
Are you really so jealous of those who able to afford to BUY a
home? It appears so.
https://postimg.cc/KRRFTW8x
I see your answer is in the affirmative.
https://postimg.cc/mhwx9Rjg
Again you think putting my face over yours will in some way
negate that you're too obese to move. Maybe there is a professional
you can speak with about your delusion.
http://youtu.be/zAjilk6C8ZY
"Truth is I am a convicted child molester and registered sex
offender."
https://ibb.co/k0F0mcn
(Word is he's removed it out of embarrassment.)
https://ibb.co/jyC1ys9
Check out Triple Chin Chad's shoplifting record (what is known of it)
https://utah.arrests.org/Arrests/Chadlee_Bryant_18232615/
You have quite the criminal history, Chad Bryant. Fortunately,
your being so obese you can't even get out of bed means you're no
longer able to commit any real world crimes. So you have that going
for you.

-- Chadlee Bryant in Message-ID: <VZFnG.10427$***@fx14.iad>

Just Bob
2022-04-02 00:06:58 UTC
Post by KWills
Once again you allow me to PROVE you have serious mental health
issues. Anyone can visit my Twitter page and see you're lying.
https://twitter.com/compuelf
Tell me if you like the most recent photo. Maybe you can use the
latest photo of me to cover your face on all the pictures that show
your pathetic descent into morbid obesity.
Everyone knows it's not your body in the picture. It's Chad's from years
ago. Before he got so fat he couldn't get out of bed.

Chad is jealous that you took charge and lost a shit ton of weight. He's
too week to do it. He just eats, and eats, and eats.

And eats. Then he shits and pisses himself in his bed.