PING SKEETER
Skeeter
2022-05-09 12:16:01 UTC
Please post a complete list of all the crime's that Kwills did. No need to
be specific, don't need dates or amount of conviction's just a list like
Burgler, Child Molester, Bail jumper, etc...
I don't need this information right now but it may be useful in the future,
in maybe ten year's once he's again eligible to be reinstated.
Thank you.
The most obvious incident(s) was when KWills was busted for breaking
into his neighbors garages. You can read about the court case here --

https://casetext.com/case/state-v-wills-26

He has also admitted to molesting kids, but of course he lies and denies
all of this whenever he is confronted about it.

Also, he has erroneously it in his head that I'm someone named Chad Bryant, he
will be along shortly to show his stupidity on the subject soon I'm sure.
KWills
2022-05-10 09:00:14 UTC
Post by Skeeter
Please post a complete list of all the crime's that Kwills did. No need to
be specific, don't need dates or amount of conviction's just a list like
Burgler, Child Molester, Bail jumper, etc...
I don't need this information right now but it may be useful in the future,
in maybe ten year's once he's again eligible to be reinstated.
Thank you.
The most obvious incident(s) was when KWills was busted for breaking
into his neighbors garages. You can read about the court case here --
https://casetext.com/case/state-v-wills-26
Still not me.
But let's pretend it is. How does it connect to your well
documented criminal record, Chad? You openly admitted to being a
convicted child molester and registered sex offender.
You've claimed your neighbors invited you to break into their
homes and steal their property.
And there is your conviction for shoplifting a bottle of shampoo.
How destitute were you that you had to steal a bottle of shampoo (less
than $1.00 at the time)?

[Cue crickets]
Post by Skeeter
He has also admitted to molesting kids, but of course he lies and denies
all of this whenever he is confronted about it.
I am well aware you wish you were someone, ANYONE, other than the
morbidly obese, unemployed, unloved loser you are. However, admitting
your criminal history under anyone else's nym doesn't make you that
person. It only means you openly admitted your criminal history.
It is possible that you lied about being a convicted child
molester and registered sex offender. But to what end? Not even Jenny,
who actually NEEDS to lie would lie about that.
Post by Skeeter
Also, he has erroneously it in his head that I'm someone named Chad Bryant, he
will be along shortly to show his stupidity on the subject soon I'm sure.
It's been PROVED you are Chadlee. By a number of people a number
of times.
How is that break from Usenet working out for you, Chadlee?
Why did you sexually molest your sons when they were toddlers?
What did your neighbors say to you that made you think they
invited you to break into their homes and steal their property?
What motivated you to LIE and claim you live in Vermont while
presenting the PROOF that you live in Utah?
Why do post pictures of yourself with my face over yours? Do you
think this will somehow cause you to no longer be the obese loser who
is so fat, you can't leave your one bedroom welfare apartment?

On June 25 Chadlee Anvil Bryant, 33, Madison, was arrested and charged
with obstructing police after an officer responded to a complaint
regarding Bryant allegedly touching a child. According to reports, a
woman reported that Bryant had tried to wrestle her 8 year old son
earlier. The officer located Bryant in the parking lot of a West
Washington Street liquor store panhandling. En-route to the store the
officer learned that Bryant was wanted on a child support warrant from
Utah.
Reports state that while the officer was speaking with Bryant
regarding the alleged assault Bryant denied the assault and was not
very cooperative.
However, reports state, when the officer informed Bryant that he
had an outstanding child support warrant, Bryant and the officer began
to struggle as the officer attempted to restrain and arrest Bryant.
Reports state that during the struggle the officer attempted to
use pepper spray against Bryant but Bryant struck the officerÂ’s hand
with a spinkick and caused some of the spray to hit the officer. The
officer reported temporary blindness in one eye. Bryant tried to run
toward a Wendys and then was observed walking down the road toward
Burney Street.
Several officers responded to aid the Madison Police officer and,
reports state, when Bryant observed the officers approaching him on
the tracks from Burney Street he turned around and was detained and
arrested by the original officer.
Reports state that Bryant continued to struggle and scream after
he was handcuffed.

"i get everything free i never pay for anything that's how i survive
on
welfare unlike those other idgits out there who's checks don't last a
week..."

Chadlee Bryant in Message-ID:
<_NednWr9jLEVjs7_nZ2dnUU7-***@giganews.com>

"Truth is I am a convicted child molester and registered sex
offender."
-- Chadlee Bryant in Message-ID: <VZFnG.10427$***@fx14.iad>

An old picture of Chad showing off his triple chin:
https://ibb.co/k0F0mcn

Check out Triple Chin Chad's shoplifting record (what is known of it)
https://utah.arrests.org/Arrests/Chadlee_Bryant_18232615/
Skeeter
2022-05-11 16:39:04 UTC
Post by Skeeter
Please post a complete list of all the crime's that Kwills did. No need to
be specific, don't need dates or amount of conviction's just a list like
Burgler, Child Molester, Bail jumper, etc...
I don't need this information right now but it may be useful in the future,
in maybe ten year's once he's again eligible to be reinstated.
Thank you.
The most obvious incident(s) was when KWills was busted for breaking
into his neighbors garages. You can read about the court case here --
https://casetext.com/case/state-v-wills-26
Still not me. But let's pretend it is.
Oh it's most certainly you, child molesting fat fuck
garage burglar, you're no better than the dead beat
daddy shampoo thief Chad Anvil Bryant, both of you
two losers aren't worth the powder to blow you to hell.

Shampoo thief and dead beat daddy Chad Bryant -

https://postimg.cc/Y403rpdN

https://ibb.co/kBjyPT9

https://postlmg.cc/kD0hTtf0

https://postimg.cc/JtD23Qc3

https://www.facebook.com/DancingMachine0

Kiddie Diddling Garage Burglar Felon KWills -

KWills, an admitted kiddie diddler -

http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=161939304300

KWills was busted for breaking into his neighbors garages -

https://casetext.com/case/state-v-wills-26

https://www.google.com/search?q=KWills,+fat+fuck+felon&filter=0&biw=1360&bih=657&dpr=1

You be the Judge:

Glenn Shadix or KWills?

<--- Glenn Shadix from Bettlejuice

Kwills photo - from his Twitter page before he
yanked it down and replaced it with a phony

https://postimg.cc/dhN2kzSG <--- KWills

KWills on his Keto diet

https://imgur.com/a/3qFWUVk

KWills beats anorexia -

https://postimg.cc/7fVR5VxG

KWills gorging on Spam sammies-

https://postimg.cc/tnzBVqHQ

KWills at the pool -

https://postimg.cc/PpWg2kkK

KWills at his most obese, at least as fat as we've seen so far,
before he admitted himself for an eating disorder -

https://postimg.cc/f3yCtc3x

LOL! Wills is an obese felon hypocrite!

Have you seen lardass Chad Bryant's YT video yet?

Felon KWills is much fatter than fat fuck choad Chad Bryant!

ROFL!