"Surgeon Destroys Myth: ‘if masks don’t work, why do surgeons wear them?’"
Roger L. Simon
2021-08-08 15:01:28 UTC
https://principia-scientific.com/surgeon-destroys-myth-if-masks-dont-work-
why-do-surgeons-wear-them/
[...]
A response to people who use the classic fallacious argument, ƒ oWell, if
masks donƒ Tt work, then why do surgeons wear them?ƒ
Iƒ Tm a surgeon that has performed over 10,000 surgical procedures wearing
a surgical mask. However, that fact alone doesnƒ Tt really qualify me as
an expert on the matter. More importantly, I am a former editor of a
medical journal.
[...]
First, letƒ Ts be clear. The premise that surgeons wearing masks serves as
evidence that ƒ omasks must work to prevent viral transmissionƒ is a
logical fallacy that I would classify as an argument of false
equivalence, or comparing ƒ oapples to oranges.ƒ
Although surgeons do wear masks to prevent their respiratory droplets
from contaminating the surgical field and the exposed internal tissues
of our surgical patients, that is about as far as the analogy extends.
[...]
The CoVID-19 pandemic is about viral transmission. Surgical and cloth
masks do nothing to prevent viral transmission. We should all realize by
now that face masks have never been shown to prevent or protect against
viral transmission. Which is exactly why they have never been
recommended for use during the seasonal flu outbreak, epidemics, or
previous pandemics.
The failure of the scientific literature to support medical masks for
influenza and all other viruses, is also why Fauci, the US Surgeon
General, the CDC, WHO, and pretty much every infectious disease expert
stated that wearing masks wonƒ Tt prevent transmission of SARS CoV-2.
Although the public health ƒ oauthoritiesƒ flipped, flopped, and later
changed their recommendations, the science did not change, nor did new
science appear that supported the wearing of masks in public.
[...]
In other words, masks protect no one.
As a doctor who has edited many medical journals and also an expert
epidemiologist and Lutheran Preacher in the deep south, I say Fauci is a
communist. Mask wearing and vaccines are slavery. Obedience to the
Communist cause.

Live as the founders did. Their medical science is all you need to live a
long life like Ben Franklin or Thomas Jefferson.
Roger L. Simon

Byker
2021-08-08 19:44:12 UTC
Post by Roger L. Simon
Live as the founders did. Their medical science is all you need to live
a long life like Ben Franklin or Thomas Jefferson.
Or my great-great-great granddad, a contemporary of our founding fathers and
Revolutionary War Vet, who lived to be 95: https://tinyurl.com/f5wf3xeb

https://www.geni.com/people/Pvt-William-Garland-I/6000000003601133354
Roger L. Simon

Roger L. Simon