Picture Restored & a Before/After Bonus
Justin Tyme
2020-05-10 01:14:30 UTC
I found the pic of me at the Rock n Roll HOF, meditating on a victory.

Also, a great before and after of PROGRESS!!! Can u say "winning"?
Marcus
2020-05-10 01:18:23 UTC
Post it so we can all call you out again.
Justin Tyme
2020-05-10 01:28:31 UTC
Post by Marcus
Post by Justin Tyme
I found the pic of me at the Rock n Roll HOF, meditating on a victory.
Also, a great before and after of PROGRESS!!! Can u say "winning"?
Post it so we can all call you out again.
See, this is what I mean when I say you are all biased. You have already
make up your minds that I am guilty. Justin
Ed Rhodes
That's because you've shown us nothing to convince us otherwise.
Justin Tyme
No, you say I am wrong even before I share the evidence. Justin
KWills Shill #2
2020-05-10 08:29:48 UTC
On Sat, 9 May 2020 21:45:51 -0500, Justin Tyme
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Marcus
Post by Justin Tyme
I found the pic of me at the Rock n Roll HOF, meditating on a victory.
Also, a great before and after of PROGRESS!!! Can u say "winning"?
Post it so we can all call you out again.
See, this is what I mean when I say you are all biased. You have already
make up your minds that I am guilty. Justin
That's because you've shown us nothing to convince us otherwise.
No, you say I am wrong even before I share the evidence. Justin
And I'm not even psychic.
The reality is, you lied to get more father figure attention.
That's all there is to it.
--
Check out what Justin thinks of Ernie's method:
http://gg.gg/3v904

Justin's Tweet about his ex:
https://ibb.co/wz5Y1G0

Justin admits he only uses avoidance in

Justin openly admits he lied about The Primeau Foundation existing in
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Ed Rhodes
What
does that make you: Faker, faker...belly-acher!
Your superior. But you already knew that.
True dat. Justin

"fernie is the real life Herbert.
http://youtu.be/0a84VlT7qGw
Justin Tyme in Message-ID: <o84oof$ul2$***@dont-email.me>

"No one is weaker than someone who would fall for Ernie's BS."
Justin's comment about Ernie's "cure."

Justin screws up and PROVES he and Cha Chi are the same person in
Message ID <d765cc63-02fc-4df3-91ca-***@googlegroups.com>
http://alt.baldspot.narkive.com/OYC2p0dg/big-announcement#post23

He tied to cover it up here:
http://alt.baldspot.narkive.com/OYC2p0dg/big-announcement#post24

Justin freely and openly admits he is a felon in Message-ID:
<11b8c0d5-0117-4b7a-ad74-***@googlegroups.com>
Justin Tyme
As a father myself I don't need such attention. Justin
Ed Rhodes
As a liar and a fraud, you get more than you deserve!
Justin Tyme
2020-05-14 13:12:18 UTC
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Marcus
Post by Justin Tyme
I found the pic of me at the Rock n Roll HOF, meditating on a victory.
Also, a great before and after of PROGRESS!!! Can u say "winning"?
Post it so we can all call you out again.
See, this is what I mean when I say you are all biased. You have
already make up your minds that I am guilty. Justin
That's because you've shown us nothing to convince us otherwise.
No, you say I am wrong even before I share the evidence. Justin
And I'm not even psychic.
The reality is, you lied to get more father figure attention.
That's all there is to it.
As a father myself I don't need such attention. Justin
As a liar and a fraud, you get more than you deserve!
That's what you said about Ernie, but he got the last laugh on all of
you. Especially, if he faked his death. Justin
Ed Rhodes
2020-05-14 13:43:39 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Marcus
Post by Justin Tyme
I found the pic of me at the Rock n Roll HOF, meditating on a victory.
Also, a great before and after of PROGRESS!!! Can u say "winning"?
Post it so we can all call you out again.
See, this is what I mean when I say you are all biased. You have
already make up your minds that I am guilty. Justin
That's because you've shown us nothing to convince us otherwise.
No, you say I am wrong even before I share the evidence. Justin
And I'm not even psychic.
The reality is, you lied to get more father figure attention.
That's all there is to it.
As a father myself I don't need such attention. Justin
As a liar and a fraud, you get more than you deserve!
That's what you said about Ernie, but he got the last laugh on all of
you. Especially, if he faked his death. Justin
There is no reason to believe Ernie "faked" his death. That would imply
Ernie's family committed a federal crime. (What is the term for a
"federal" crime in Canada? A Crime against the Crown?) Ernie didn't get
the "last laugh" on anyone, as he was never able to provide proof that
he'd "regrown his hair, with interest." Ernie was a fraud, just like you.
Marcus

That really does not make you a "father".
Justin Tyme
I have impregnated many women. Justin
Ed Rhodes
You seem to think we should believe you. Odd, that.
KWills Shill #2
2020-05-11 09:04:01 UTC
On Mon, 11 May 2020 02:05:38 -0000 (UTC), Ed Rhodes
<***@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Marcus
Post by Justin Tyme
As a father myself I don't need such attention. Justin
So you have a pet.
That really does not make you a "father".
I have impregnated many women. Justin
You seem to think we should believe you. Odd, that.
It is *possible* he donated sperm.
--
Bless me, Father, for I have committed an original sin.
I poked a badger with a spoon.
Ed Rhodes
Wow. The sperm banks standards are dropping.
Justin Tyme
2020-05-11 19:14:50 UTC
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Marcus
Post by Justin Tyme
As a father myself I don't need such attention. Justin
So you have a pet.
That really does not make you a "father".
I have impregnated many women. Justin
You seem to think we should believe you. Odd, that.
It is *possible* he donated sperm.
Wow. The sperm banks standards are dropping.
Never donated sperm per se, but have donated my organ to over 200
different women. Winning! Justin
Marcus
Watching PornHub does not count JustCinChi.
Justin Tyme
LOL! Seriously, though 200 women. Justin
Marcus
2020-05-12 02:16:29 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Marcus
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Marcus
Post by Justin Tyme
As a father myself I don't need such attention. Justin
So you have a pet.
That really does not make you a "father".
I have impregnated many women. Justin
You seem to think we should believe you. Odd, that.
It is *possible* he donated sperm.
Wow. The sperm banks standards are dropping.
Never donated sperm per se, but have donated my organ to over 200
different women. Winning! Justin
Watching PornHub does not count JustCinChi.
LOL! Seriously, though 200 women. Justin
It is as believable as all your other claims....

in other words, nobody believes you.
Ed Rhodes
One woman... that's called true love. Not that you'd understand that.
KWills
2020-05-12 08:34:23 UTC
On Tue, 12 May 2020 03:02:18 -0000 (UTC), Ed Rhodes
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Marcus
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Marcus
Post by Justin Tyme
As a father myself I don't need such attention. Justin
So you have a pet.
That really does not make you a "father".
I have impregnated many women. Justin
You seem to think we should believe you. Odd, that.
It is *possible* he donated sperm.
Wow. The sperm banks standards are dropping.
Never donated sperm per se, but have donated my organ to over 200
different women. Winning! Justin
Watching PornHub does not count JustCinChi.
LOL! Seriously, though 200 women. Justin
One woman... that's called true love. Not that you'd understand that.
The Loser's constantly bragging about sexual exploits is
consistent with middle school age boys who don't want his friends to
know he's still a virgin.
I'm sure that at age 35, based on his most recent claim, he's a
bit embarrassed that he's not yet had sex. He also seems uncomfortable
with being gay.
What should be more embarrassing for him is that his emotional
development arrested (stopped) when he was around at 14.
There's no place like 127.0.0.1
Justin Tyme
Eat shit, turd burglar. Justin
Ed Rhodes
2020-05-14 13:44:30 UTC
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Marcus
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Marcus
Post by Justin Tyme
[...]
Yeah, that certainly shows your emotional maturity, all right!

Ed Rhodes
And yet, I still have no reason to believe you. So, you're LOSING!
Justin Tyme
No, it means you are stupid. Justin
KWills
2020-05-12 08:34:01 UTC
On Mon, 11 May 2020 14:14:50 -0500, Justin Tyme
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Marcus
Post by Justin Tyme
As a father myself I don't need such attention. Justin
So you have a pet.
That really does not make you a "father".
I have impregnated many women. Justin
You seem to think we should believe you. Odd, that.
It is *possible* he donated sperm.
Wow. The sperm banks standards are dropping.
Never donated sperm per se, but have donated my organ to over 200
different women. Winning! Justin
We already accepted that you're a virgin. There is no gain for
you to keep making it clear you've yet to have sex.

KWills
2020-05-12 08:33:48 UTC
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Marcus
Post by Justin Tyme
As a father myself I don't need such attention. Justin
So you have a pet.
That really does not make you a "father".
I have impregnated many women. Justin
You seem to think we should believe you. Odd, that.
It is *possible* he donated sperm.
Wow. The sperm banks standards are dropping.
This is why I emphasis the word possible. It's not very
plausible, since they don't typically want 35 year old men, according
to his most recent claim, who live off what their mommy gives them.
It's far more likely that the Loser is merely lying in his
attempt to get the father figure attention he covets.
"Hail imp," shouted Vlad, the Imp Hailer.
Justin Tyme
At 35 I was well on my way to my early retirement. Winning! Justin
Justin Tyme
We are looking at the demise of the snakeoilers. Justin
Ed Rhodes
2020-05-11 18:17:21 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Marcus
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Marcus
Post by Justin Tyme
I found the pic of me at the Rock n Roll HOF, meditating on a victory.
Also, a great before and after of PROGRESS!!! Can u say "winning"?
Post it so we can all call you out again.
See, this is what I mean when I say you are all biased. You have
already make up your minds that I am guilty. Justin
That's because you've shown us nothing to convince us otherwise.
No, you say I am wrong even before I share the evidence. Justin
And I'm not even psychic.
The reality is, you lied to get more father figure attention.
That's all there is to it.
As a father myself I don't need such attention. Justin
So you have a pet.
That really does not make you a "father".
I have impregnated many women. Justin
You seem to think we should believe you. Odd, that.
We are looking at the demise of the snakeoilers. Justin
Well, Ernie's gone. So that's one right there. Are you not feeling well,
JusChiCin?
KWills
2020-05-12 08:28:06 UTC
On Mon, 11 May 2020 07:29:39 -0500, Justin Tyme
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Marcus
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Marcus
Post by Justin Tyme
I found the pic of me at the Rock n Roll HOF, meditating on a victory.
Also, a great before and after of PROGRESS!!! Can u say "winning"?
Post it so we can all call you out again.
See, this is what I mean when I say you are all biased. You have
already make up your minds that I am guilty. Justin
That's because you've shown us nothing to convince us otherwise.
No, you say I am wrong even before I share the evidence. Justin
And I'm not even psychic.
The reality is, you lied to get more father figure attention.
That's all there is to it.
As a father myself I don't need such attention. Justin
So you have a pet.
That really does not make you a "father".
I have impregnated many women. Justin
You seem to think we should believe you. Odd, that.
We are looking at the demise of the snakeoilers. Justin
What does your incarceration (you claimed to be under house
arrest) have to do with your lie about being a father?

Marcus
2020-05-11 03:32:13 UTC
Post by Marcus
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Marcus
Post by Justin Tyme
I found the pic of me at the Rock n Roll HOF, meditating on a victory.
Also, a great before and after of PROGRESS!!! Can u say "winning"?
Post it so we can all call you out again.
See, this is what I mean when I say you are all biased. You have already
make up your minds that I am guilty. Justin
That's because you've shown us nothing to convince us otherwise.
No, you say I am wrong even before I share the evidence. Justin
And I'm not even psychic.
The reality is, you lied to get more father figure attention.
That's all there is to it.
As a father myself I don't need such attention. Justin
So you have a pet.
That really does not make you a "father".
I have repulsed many women. Justin
I have no that you and Rubber Lips have that both in common.
KWills Shill #2
2020-05-11 09:01:01 UTC
On Sun, 10 May 2020 17:39:37 -0500, Justin Tyme
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Marcus
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Marcus
Post by Justin Tyme
I found the pic of me at the Rock n Roll HOF, meditating on a victory.
Also, a great before and after of PROGRESS!!! Can u say "winning"?
Post it so we can all call you out again.
See, this is what I mean when I say you are all biased. You have already
make up your minds that I am guilty. Justin
That's because you've shown us nothing to convince us otherwise.
No, you say I am wrong even before I share the evidence. Justin
And I'm not even psychic.
The reality is, you lied to get more father figure attention.
That's all there is to it.
As a father myself I don't need such attention. Justin
So you have a pet.
That really does not make you a "father".
I have impregnated many women. Justin
You're a sperm donor? I suppose it is possible.

Justin Tyme
I have a few baby mamas. Fatherhood without the expense. Winning! Justin
KWills Shill #2
2020-05-11 08:59:24 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Marcus
Post by Justin Tyme
I found the pic of me at the Rock n Roll HOF, meditating on a victory.
Also, a great before and after of PROGRESS!!! Can u say "winning"?
Post it so we can all call you out again.
See, this is what I mean when I say you are all biased. You have already
make up your minds that I am guilty. Justin
That's because you've shown us nothing to convince us otherwise.
No, you say I am wrong even before I share the evidence. Justin
And I'm not even psychic.
The reality is, you lied to get more father figure attention.
That's all there is to it.
As a father myself I don't need such attention. Justin
You already proved you're a virgin. And you are seeking father
figure attention since your dad refuses to acknowledge you.
Or are you claiming you lied about your dad being so embarrassed
of you he refuses to have anything to do with you and removed you from
his will?

Ed Rhodes
2020-05-10 20:22:26 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Marcus
Post by Justin Tyme
I found the pic of me at the Rock n Roll HOF, meditating on a victory.
Also, a great before and after of PROGRESS!!! Can u say "winning"?
Post it so we can all call you out again.
See, this is what I mean when I say you are all biased. You have
already make up your minds that I am guilty. Justin
That's because you've shown us nothing to convince us otherwise.
No, you say I am wrong even before I share the evidence. Justin
Because that's it's what you do. Everything you've shown, the coin, the
mug, the tombstone, the race ticket, the program, everything has been
debunked has fraudlent. It's safe to assume that what you present will
more of the same.
Justin Tyme
Better than the evidence you produce: zip, nada, nothing, etc. Justin
Ed Rhodes
2020-05-11 02:14:46 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Marcus
Post by Justin Tyme
I found the pic of me at the Rock n Roll HOF, meditating on a victory.
Also, a great before and after of PROGRESS!!! Can u say "winning"?
Post it so we can all call you out again.
See, this is what I mean when I say you are all biased. You have
already make up your minds that I am guilty. Justin
That's because you've shown us nothing to convince us otherwise.
No, you say I am wrong even before I share the evidence. Justin
Because that's it's what you do. Everything you've shown, the coin, the
mug, the tombstone, the race ticket, the program, everything has been
debunked has fraudlent. It's safe to assume that what you present will
more of the same.
Better than the evidence you produce: zip, nada, nothing, etc. Justin
Such as what? The only claim I've ever made was that I waited for Ernie in
the Food Court. And THAT claim I provided a video, and posts that were
linked to the Mall. You claimed the video was faked, but you have no proof
of it (because it wasn't faked, I sat there for an hour waiting for Ernie
"no show" Primeau.) The only other things I've done is point out that
neither YOU, nor Ernie, have provided any legitimate evidence for Ernie's
"theory."
Justin Tyme
2020-05-11 12:31:48 UTC
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Marcus
Post by Justin Tyme
[...]
We saw Ernie show up and then you quivered to be around such a great man
and hid. Justin
Ed Rhodes
2020-05-11 18:19:32 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Marcus
Post by Justin Tyme
[...]
Ernie says that little old man in my video wasn't him. Why do you keep
calling Ernie a liar?

If the little old man WAS Ernie, he was the one hiding behind me. I sat
there, watching Johnny Rockets, looking for a little old bald man to show
up. And he never did.
Marcus
2020-05-11 21:46:39 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Marcus
Post by Justin Tyme
[...]
No, YOU pointed out some old guy you claimed was ernie,

and ernie told you it was not him...

and we all know it was not ernie...

because ernie never showed up at the mall to meet Ed.
Justin Tyme
Some people clam up around celebs. That is what Ed did. Justin
KWills
2020-05-12 08:28:23 UTC
On Mon, 11 May 2020 07:31:48 -0500, Justin Tyme
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Marcus
Post by Justin Tyme
[...]
Your DESPERATE craving for father figure attention is just sad,
loser.

KWills Shill #2
2020-05-11 09:03:20 UTC
On Sun, 10 May 2020 17:40:20 -0500, Justin Tyme
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Marcus
Post by Justin Tyme
I found the pic of me at the Rock n Roll HOF, meditating on a victory.
Also, a great before and after of PROGRESS!!! Can u say "winning"?
Post it so we can all call you out again.
See, this is what I mean when I say you are all biased. You have
already make up your minds that I am guilty. Justin
That's because you've shown us nothing to convince us otherwise.
No, you say I am wrong even before I share the evidence. Justin
Because that's it's what you do. Everything you've shown, the coin, the
mug, the tombstone, the race ticket, the program, everything has been
debunked has fraudlent. It's safe to assume that what you present will
more of the same.
Better than the evidence you produce: zip, nada, nothing, etc. Justin
Ed provided the evidence that you lied about the horse. There's
no way around that.

Justin Tyme
Physical evidence beats digital evidence every time. Justin
Ed Rhodes
2020-05-11 18:20:50 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Marcus
Post by Justin Tyme
[...]
Not if you faked the physical evidence. The racetrack has no record of a
horse named "Ernie's Mane" at the race you claim the ticket is from. The
breeder's association has no record of a horse named "Ernie's Mane"
anywhere. That's enough for me.
Justin Tyme
2020-05-11 19:17:05 UTC
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Marcus
Post by Justin Tyme
[...]
And yet I had the ticket for the aforementioned horse. Check. And mate.
Justin
Marcus
2020-05-11 21:49:28 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Marcus
Post by Justin Tyme
[...]
Which was CONFIRMED to be a FAKE.

You should really stop bring that one up JustCinChi, it is just one of the many examples of you losing.
Justin Tyme
2020-05-14 13:20:24 UTC
Post by Marcus
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Marcus
Post by Justin Tyme
[...]
Race track plus IP address in Chicago proves Cha Chi is a soul brutha
from another mother, motherfucker. Justin
Ed Rhodes
2020-05-12 03:03:41 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Marcus
Post by Justin Tyme
[...]
No. There IS no horse named "Ernie's Mane," either in that race or in the
breeder's association. That shows that you made up a fake ticket. Uno!
KWills
2020-05-12 08:34:31 UTC
On Tue, 12 May 2020 03:03:41 -0000 (UTC), Ed Rhodes
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Marcus
Post by Justin Tyme
[...]
And that's Ed for the win!
Only one shopping day left until tomorrow!
Justin Tyme
Physical world trumps digital world every time. Justin
KWills
2020-05-12 08:29:24 UTC
On Mon, 11 May 2020 14:17:05 -0500, Justin Tyme
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Marcus
Post by Justin Tyme
[...]
So it wasn't Cha Chi who had it? Odd since it was he who was to
have posted the link to the picture you admitted earlier is fake.
Once again you make it known you and Cha Chi are the same person.
Not that this wasn't already proved using the evidence you provided,
and provide.

Ed Rhodes
Man, you play 3-D chess!
KWills
2020-05-13 09:38:06 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Marcus
Post by Justin Tyme
[...]
Bones would frequently check to see if my ears were pointed :)
Some people have a way with words, others not have way.
Ed Rhodes
2020-05-14 02:50:46 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Marcus
Post by Justin Tyme
[...]
Star Trek - The Next Generation (Pilot), Data is accompaning Dr. McCoy to
the shuttle, Data has just made some highly technical comment.

McCOY: I don't see no points on your ears, but you SOUND like a Vulcan!

DATA: I am an android.

McCOY (sadly): Almost as bad.
KWills
2020-05-14 09:36:25 UTC
On Thu, 14 May 2020 02:50:46 -0000 (UTC), Ed Rhodes
<***@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by KWills
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by KWills
Post by Justin Tyme
And yet I had the ticket for the aforementioned horse. Check. And mate.
Justin
So it wasn't Cha Chi who had it? Odd since it was he who was to
have posted the link to the picture you admitted earlier is fake.
Once again you make it known you and Cha Chi are the same person.
Not that this wasn't already proved using the evidence you provided,
and provide.
Man, you play 3-D chess!
Bones would frequently check to see if my ears were pointed :)
Star Trek - The Next Generation (Pilot),
"Encounter at Farpoint." I recently watched it on Amazon Prime.
I've been binging the series.
Seeing Patrick Stewart then vs. on "Picard" is kind of freaky.
It's been over 30 years since TNG began, so it probably should freak
me out to see how he's aged. But it does.
Post by Ed Rhodes
Data is accompaning Dr. McCoy to
the shuttle, Data has just made some highly technical comment.
McCOY: I don't see no points on your ears, but you SOUND like a Vulcan!
DATA: I am an android.
McCOY (sadly): Almost as bad.
Oddly enough, it was that very scene that popped into my mind
when I made the comment. It did help that I saw it a few weeks ago.
--
When the world ends, there'll be no more air.
That's why it's important to pollute the air now. Before it's too
late. :)
Justin Tyme
There they go again. Snake oilers twisting my words. Justin
Justin Tyme
2020-05-14 13:22:24 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Marcus
Post by Justin Tyme
[...]
This event proves I was at the track, Ernie's Mane is a horse, and that
I don't live in Grove City. That's a lot of proof that proves it. Justin
KWills
2020-05-12 08:28:49 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Marcus
Post by Justin Tyme
[...]
I do appreciate your admitting the video of the race proves your
digital picture of the betting ticket to be the fake it is. Such
honesty could not have been easy for you.
Valid evidence, like Ed provided, beats fake evidence, like you
provide, every time.

Marcus
Just going off your PROVEN track record of posting BULLSHIT.
Justin Tyme
Maybe you will change your mind when I post my pics.
Ed Rhodes
Maybe, but not if they go through Google search and turn out to be fake.
Justin Tyme
Don't forget that Kent is adept at fakery (and lying). Justin
Ed Rhodes
2020-05-11 18:23:44 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Marcus
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Marcus
Post by Justin Tyme
I found the pic of me at the Rock n Roll HOF, meditating on a victory.
Also, a great before and after of PROGRESS!!! Can u say "winning"?
Post it so we can all call you out again.
See, this is what I mean when I say you are all biased. You have
already make up your minds that I am guilty. Justin
Just going off your PROVEN track record of posting BULLSHIT.
Maybe you will change your mind when I post my pics.
Maybe, but not if they go through Google search and turn out to be fake.
Don't forget that Kent is adept at fakery (and lying). Justin
Kent doesn't post here. You have to come to grips with that, someday. I
haven't seen anything from "k" to indicate that he's faked pictures.
He didn't DO anything to change the picture. He took it and ran it through
Google search, which gave the history of the picture as being posted two
weeks BEFORE you claim it was taken!

Basically, you're projecting again. The only person here adapt at faking
and lying is YOU! (Although you DO keep getting caught!)
KWills
2020-05-12 08:29:39 UTC
On Mon, 11 May 2020 07:33:08 -0500, Justin Tyme
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Marcus
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Marcus
Post by Justin Tyme
I found the pic of me at the Rock n Roll HOF, meditating on a victory.
Also, a great before and after of PROGRESS!!! Can u say "winning"?
Post it so we can all call you out again.
See, this is what I mean when I say you are all biased. You have
already make up your minds that I am guilty. Justin
Just going off your PROVEN track record of posting BULLSHIT.
Maybe you will change your mind when I post my pics.
Maybe, but not if they go through Google search and turn out to be fake.
Don't forget that Kent is adept at fakery (and lying). Justin
Your ex-boyfriend is not relevant to the discussion. Your
pictures have always been used to prove them the fakes they are. Your
ex-boyfriend may be adept at fakery, but you prove yourself inept.

Marcus
Not likely. All you and Rubber Lips ever do is post bullshit claims that you never prove. There is no reason to expect this to change, just because you are saying so. We have all seen this song and dance too many times before.
Justin Tyme
2020-05-11 12:34:07 UTC
Post by Marcus
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Marcus
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Marcus
Post by Justin Tyme
I found the pic of me at the Rock n Roll HOF, meditating on a victory.
Also, a great before and after of PROGRESS!!! Can u say "winning"?
Post it so we can all call you out again.
See, this is what I mean when I say you are all biased. You have already
make up your minds that I am guilty. Justin
Just going off your PROVEN track record of posting BULLSHIT.
Maybe you will change your mind when I post my pics.
Not likely. All you and Rubber Lips ever do is post bullshit claims that you never prove. There is no reason to expect this to change, just because you are saying so. We have all seen this song and dance too many times before.
It is a cycle of me beating you back for a while, but then you come back
for more thrashing. Justin
Ed Rhodes
2020-05-11 18:24:58 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Marcus
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Marcus
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Marcus
Post by Justin Tyme
I found the pic of me at the Rock n Roll HOF, meditating on a victory.
Also, a great before and after of PROGRESS!!! Can u say "winning"?
Post it so we can all call you out again.
See, this is what I mean when I say you are all biased. You have
already make up your minds that I am guilty. Justin
Just going off your PROVEN track record of posting BULLSHIT.
Maybe you will change your mind when I post my pics.
Not likely. All you and Rubber Lips ever do is post bullshit claims
that you never prove. There is no reason to expect this to change,
just because you are saying so. We have all seen this song and dance
too many times before.
It is a cycle of me beating you back for a while, but then you come back
for more thrashing. Justin
Not that I've seen. You make a claim, either we don't believe you or we
disprove whatever "evidence" you've falsified. Either way, you're the one
who keeps getting beaten back, only to come back with more delusions to
share.
Marcus
2020-05-11 21:48:18 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Marcus
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Marcus
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Marcus
Post by Justin Tyme
I found the pic of me at the Rock n Roll HOF, meditating on a victory.
Also, a great before and after of PROGRESS!!! Can u say "winning"?
Post it so we can all call you out again.
See, this is what I mean when I say you are all biased. You have already
make up your minds that I am guilty. Justin
Just going off your PROVEN track record of posting BULLSHIT.
Maybe you will change your mind when I post my pics.
Not likely. All you and Rubber Lips ever do is post bullshit claims that you never prove. There is no reason to expect this to change, just because you are saying so. We have all seen this song and dance too many times before.
It is a cycle of me beating you back for a while, but then you come back
for more thrashing. Justin
You have never beat me back - you lie, and I call you out on it.

You and Rubber Lips are just delusional and/or are desperate for attention.
KWills
2020-05-12 08:30:35 UTC
On Mon, 11 May 2020 14:48:18 -0700 (PDT), Marcus
Post by Marcus
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Marcus
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Marcus
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Marcus
Post by Justin Tyme
[...]
Both are extremely desperate for attention. JusChiCin the Loser
is simply more entertaining in his pursuing of that attention. And the
Loser has never been reduced to the use of racial slurs to get that
attention. This places him higher than Rubber Lips Burke.
--
Hard work never killed anyone.
But is it worth the risk?
KWills
2020-05-12 08:30:03 UTC
On Mon, 11 May 2020 07:34:07 -0500, Justin Tyme
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Marcus
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Marcus
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Marcus
Post by Justin Tyme
I found the pic of me at the Rock n Roll HOF, meditating on a victory.
Also, a great before and after of PROGRESS!!! Can u say "winning"?
Post it so we can all call you out again.
See, this is what I mean when I say you are all biased. You have already
make up your minds that I am guilty. Justin
Just going off your PROVEN track record of posting BULLSHIT.
Maybe you will change your mind when I post my pics.
Not likely. All you and Rubber Lips ever do is post bullshit claims that you never prove. There is no reason to expect this to change, just because you are saying so. We have all seen this song and dance too many times before.
It is a cycle of me beating you back for a while, but then you come back
for more thrashing. Justin
Interesting. In your DESPERATE attempt to get father figure
attention from Marcus, you've made use of reversal. Claiming you did
what he, et al., did.
I do hope your desire for such attention is being satiated.

KWills Shill #2
2020-05-10 08:29:21 UTC
On Sat, 9 May 2020 18:18:23 -0700 (PDT), Marcus
Post by Marcus
Post by Justin Tyme
I found the pic of me at the Rock n Roll HOF, meditating on a victory.
Also, a great before and after of PROGRESS!!! Can u say "winning"?
Post it so we can all call you out again.
That will never happen. The Loser will offer some pathetic excuse
to refuse to make any of it available.
--
"The sushi is a lie!"
-- Link Neal
Justin Tyme
So you admit you will try to hack the photos, or photoshop them? Justin
Ed Rhodes
2020-05-10 20:26:11 UTC
Post by Marcus
Post by Justin Tyme
I found the pic of me at the Rock n Roll HOF, meditating on a victory.
Also, a great before and after of PROGRESS!!! Can u say "winning"?
Post it so we can all call you out again.
That will never happen. The Loser will offer some pathetic excuse
to refuse to make any of it available.
So you admit you will try to hack the photos, or photoshop them? Justin
That's not what he's saying at all. He's saying YOU'LL come up with
ANOTHER excuse NOT to present the pictures. And you just did.

What he WILL do, is take the picture you present, run it through Google
search, and find the photo's history. THAT'S what you're afraid of.
Because you know full well that picture isn't of you, and you know it was
taken BEFORE the date you claim it was taken on. THAT'S why that photo
will never surface.
Justin Tyme
2020-05-11 00:20:53 UTC
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Marcus
Post by Justin Tyme
I found the pic of me at the Rock n Roll HOF, meditating on a victory.
Also, a great before and after of PROGRESS!!! Can u say "winning"?
Post it so we can all call you out again.
That will never happen. The Loser will offer some pathetic excuse
to refuse to make any of it available.
So you admit you will try to hack the photos, or photoshop them? Justin
That's not what he's saying at all. He's saying YOU'LL come up with
ANOTHER excuse NOT to present the pictures. And you just did.
What he WILL do, is take the picture you present, run it through Google
search, and find the photo's history. THAT'S what you're afraid of.
Because you know full well that picture isn't of you, and you know it was
taken BEFORE the date you claim it was taken on. THAT'S why that photo
will never surface.
He's hacked them before. That is why it has taken so long for me to
restore it. I still was not able to restore the color so I had to do it
manually. In the end, one could conclude that I outsmarted Kent. Justin
Ed Rhodes
2020-05-11 02:20:20 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Marcus
Post by Justin Tyme
[...]
As with every other claim you've made, there is no evidence to support
that anyone "hacked" your photo. Google search showed the photo was
available two weeks before you claim it was taken. I suppose you think if
you change the color saturation, you'll "fool" Google search. We'll see.
Justin Tyme
2020-05-11 12:35:21 UTC
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Marcus
Post by Justin Tyme
[...]
Kent is likely to do what he did with the tombstone. Create a cheap
imitation then claim mine was the fake. Justin
Ed Rhodes
2020-05-11 18:38:14 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Marcus
Post by Justin Tyme
[...]
Kent doesn't post here. When are you going to acknowledge that?

k showed that you left the information on the fake tombstone website
embedded within your own post. He was able to use that to make another
tombstone, using the same fake you mocked yours up with.

Deal with this, JusChiCin, Ernie's sister says there WAS NO TOMBSTONE
installed at the time of the service. Your insistence on supporting your
fake tombstone, simply adds evidence that you were never there in the
first place. If you HAD been, you would have SEEN that there was no
tombstone there!

Basically, you're never going to produce any more evidence, because you
realize that you're not very good at faking stuff, and you'll get
caught... again!
KWills
2020-05-12 08:32:07 UTC
On Mon, 11 May 2020 07:35:21 -0500, Justin Tyme
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Marcus
Post by Justin Tyme
[...]
Your ex-boyfriend made no such claim as far as I am aware.
But present your evidence that he did. If you're lying about your
ex in an attempt to receive more father figure advice, you won't offer
the evidence since it will not exist.

KWills Shill #2
2020-05-11 09:03:28 UTC
On Sun, 10 May 2020 19:20:53 -0500, Justin Tyme
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Marcus
Post by Justin Tyme
[...]
First you claimed it was me. Now it's your ex-boyfriend?
Pick a lane, loser.

KWills Shill #2
2020-05-11 09:00:44 UTC
On Sun, 10 May 2020 20:26:11 -0000 (UTC), Ed Rhodes
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Marcus
Post by Justin Tyme
I found the pic of me at the Rock n Roll HOF, meditating on a victory.
Also, a great before and after of PROGRESS!!! Can u say "winning"?
Post it so we can all call you out again.
That will never happen. The Loser will offer some pathetic excuse
to refuse to make any of it available.
So you admit you will try to hack the photos, or photoshop them? Justin
That's not what he's saying at all. He's saying YOU'LL come up with
ANOTHER excuse NOT to present the pictures. And you just did.
What he WILL do, is take the picture you present, run it through Google
search, and find the photo's history. THAT'S what you're afraid of.
Because you know full well that picture isn't of you, and you know it was
taken BEFORE the date you claim it was taken on. THAT'S why that photo
will never surface.
With JusChiCin the Loser's NEED to have his lies exposed, he's
not worried about that. He's simply playing games to get the father
figure he craves.
"Hail imp," shouted Vlad, the Imp Hailer.
KWills Shill #2

Ed Rhodes
2020-05-10 02:39:29 UTC
There's nothing here. There's no link for us to look at.
KWills Shill #2
2020-05-10 08:28:44 UTC
On Sat, 9 May 2020 20:14:30 -0500, Justin Tyme
Post by Justin Tyme
I found the pic of me at the Rock n Roll HOF, meditating on a victory.
You made this same claim roughly two years ago. Are you going to
lie about someone hacking your computer to alter the pictures like you
did last time?
Post by Justin Tyme
Also, a great before and after of PROGRESS!!! Can u say "winning"?
Whereas you're lying, you will be proved a loser. Again.

Justin Tyme
You did hack my computer. Justin
Ed Rhodes
Nobody hacked your computer, JusChiCin.
Justin Tyme
2020-05-10 22:41:35 UTC
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Justin Tyme
Also, a great before and after of PROGRESS!!! Can u say "winning"?
Whereas you're lying, you will be proved a loser. Again.
You did hack my computer. Justin
Nobody hacked your computer, JusChiCin.
I am Justin.

Cha Chi lives in Chicago. This has been proven.

Cindy let me borrow her PC once. This also has been prove.
Ed Rhodes
2020-05-11 02:18:16 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Justin Tyme
Also, a great before and after of PROGRESS!!! Can u say "winning"?
Whereas you're lying, you will be proved a loser. Again.
You did hack my computer. Justin
Nobody hacked your computer, JusChiCin.
I am Justin.
Cha Chi lives in Chicago. This has been proven.
No, you used a proxy to make your "Cha Chi" posts come from Chicago. This
has been proven.
Post by Justin Tyme
Cindy let me borrow her PC once. This also has been prove.
No, you claimed to be using her account. But, frankly, I doubt she even
exists.

You are JusChiCin, and so you will remain, forever.
KWills Shill #2
2020-05-11 09:06:07 UTC
On Mon, 11 May 2020 02:18:16 -0000 (UTC), Ed Rhodes
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Justin Tyme
Cindy let me borrow her PC once. This also has been prove.
No, you claimed to be using her account. But, frankly, I doubt she even
exists.
You are JusChiCin, and so you will remain, forever.
If she did/does exist, JusChiCin the Loser needs to explain why
her machine was EXACTLY the same as his and why they were using the
same modem.
I wonder if Cindy isn't his mom's name. Her name being associated
with Windows Live Mail would make sense, since it was her computer.
Finding out is beyond my knowledge, ability and desire.
"Hail imp," shouted Vlad, the Imp Hailer.
Marcus
2020-05-11 03:37:20 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme
I am Justin.
NOT LIKELY. IT IS JUST THE MAIN NAME YOU CHOSE TO USE.
Post by Justin Tyme
Cha Chi lives in Chicago. This has been proven.
YOU ARE "CHA CHI". "CHA CHI" LIVES WHERE YOU LIVE. THIS HAS BEEN PROVEN,
CINDY IS ANOTHER FAKE ACCOUNT THAT YOU USE (WE HAVE NO IDEA WHAT FOR) THAT YOU FORGOT TO LOG OUT OF ONCE AND POSTED HERE. YOU WERE CAUGHT AND HAVE BEEN TRYING TO LIE YOUR WAY OUT OF IT EVER SINCE.
Justin Tyme
2020-05-11 14:15:54 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme
Cindy let me borrow her PC once. This also has been prove.
CINDY IS ANOTHER FAKE ACCOUNT THAT YOU USE (WE HAVE NO IDEA WHAT FOR) THAT YOU FORGOT TO LOG OUT OF ONCE AND POSTED HERE. YOU WERE CAUGHT AND HAVE BEEN TRYING TO LIE YOUR WAY OUT OF IT EVER SINCE.
I am Justin, a soldier for hair regrowth.

Cha Chi's IP was traced to Chicago where he lives. But don't forget the
ticket from the race track near Chicago. Cha Chi was there, and that
proves it. Furthermore, Cha Chi is African-American. I, Justin, am
European-American.

Cindy forgot to log out of her usenet account and I just jumped right in
and posted.

Thanks for this opportunity to adequately explain it. Justin
Ed Rhodes
2020-05-11 18:33:13 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Justin Tyme
Cindy let me borrow her PC once. This also has been prove.
CINDY IS ANOTHER FAKE ACCOUNT THAT YOU USE (WE HAVE NO IDEA WHAT FOR)
THAT YOU FORGOT TO LOG OUT OF ONCE AND POSTED HERE. YOU WERE CAUGHT
AND HAVE BEEN TRYING TO LIE YOUR WAY OUT OF IT EVER SINCE.
I am Justin, a soldier for hair regrowth.
You are JusChiCin, soldier for lying and fraud.
Post by Justin Tyme
Cha Chi's IP was traced to Chicago where he lives. But don't forget the
ticket from the race track near Chicago. Cha Chi was there, and that
proves it. Furthermore, Cha Chi is African-American. I, Justin, am
European-American.
You used a proxy. You created a fake ticket. The racetrack didn't run a
horse named "Ernie's Mane." The breeding association shows that there
never WAS a horse named "Ernie's Mane."
Post by Justin Tyme
Cindy forgot to log out of her usenet account and I just jumped right in
and posted.
Thanks for this opportunity to adequately explain it. Justin
Oh wait. She "forgot" to log out? You were telling us she "let" you use
her account, until you could get your own. Now you're saying she didn't
know you were on?
KWills
2020-05-12 08:33:30 UTC
On Mon, 11 May 2020 09:15:54 -0500, Justin Tyme
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Justin Tyme
Cindy let me borrow her PC once. This also has been prove.
CINDY IS ANOTHER FAKE ACCOUNT THAT YOU USE (WE HAVE NO IDEA WHAT FOR) THAT YOU FORGOT TO LOG OUT OF ONCE AND POSTED HERE. YOU WERE CAUGHT AND HAVE BEEN TRYING TO LIE YOUR WAY OUT OF IT EVER SINCE.
I am Justin, a soldier for hair regrowth.
Cha Chi's IP was traced to Chicago where he lives.
It was traced to the site where you got the proxy. I already
proved this. You've offered nothing to counter the evidence.
Post by Justin Tyme
But don't forget the
ticket from the race track near Chicago. Cha Chi was there, and that
proves it. Furthermore, Cha Chi is African-American. I, Justin, am
European-American.
You have already proved you are Cha Chi. Many times. Yes, I am
the one who highlighted the evidence you presented, but you provided
the evidence that proved, and proves, you are Cha Chi.
Post by Justin Tyme
Cindy forgot to log out of her usenet account and I just jumped right in
and posted.
Using the exact same computer and exact same modem as you and Cha
Chi?
And now it's back to her account, not computer?
Pick a lane!
Post by Justin Tyme
Thanks for this opportunity to adequately explain it. Justin
If only you had explained it at all. Sadly, your DESPERATELY
seeking father figure attention only managed to allow me to prove,
again, that you will lie to get the attention you pine for.

KWills Shill #2
2020-05-11 09:00:28 UTC
On Sun, 10 May 2020 17:41:35 -0500, Justin Tyme
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Justin Tyme
Also, a great before and after of PROGRESS!!! Can u say "winning"?
Whereas you're lying, you will be proved a loser. Again.
You did hack my computer. Justin
Nobody hacked your computer, JusChiCin.
I am Justin.
That's your nym, but not your name.
Post by Justin Tyme
Cha Chi lives in Chicago. This has been proven.
You proved you are Cha Chi. You both posted from the same modem
in Grove City, Oh. Your use of a proxy (I proved it was a proxy and
linked to the web site you got it from) to post as Cha Chi once does
not negate this truth.
Post by Justin Tyme
Cindy let me borrow her PC once. This also has been prove.
You've offered nothing to support, let alone prove, anyone named
Cindy let you use her computer.
I find it interesting that her computer was EXACTLY the same as
yours, as the headers prove. And it's interesting that Cindy's IP was,
and is, EXACTLY the same as yours at the time.

Justin Tyme
The proxy server, for one, is a lie and you know it. Justin
Ed Rhodes
2020-05-11 18:29:31 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Justin Tyme
Cindy let me borrow her PC once. This also has been prove.
You've offered nothing to support, let alone prove, anyone named
Cindy let you use her computer.
I find it interesting that her computer was EXACTLY the same as
yours, as the headers prove. And it's interesting that Cindy's IP was,
and is, EXACTLY the same as yours at the time.
The proxy server, for one, is a lie and you know it. Justin
It's funny how you keep claiming people are "lying" when they present the
evidence of your ham-handed attempt at fooling people.

You let the proxy be discovered. Your "Rock and Roll Hall of Fame" picture
was shown to have existed before you posted it. You left the address of
the fake tombstone website. You used a racetrack and date that was easily
traceable. Your coin picture was shown to exist WITHOUT Ernie's image on
it, proving that you faked it. You're an imaginative liar, but you're not
very good at it.
KWills
2020-05-12 08:32:48 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme
Post by Ed Rhodes
Post by Justin Tyme
Cindy let me borrow her PC once. This also has been prove.
You've offered nothing to support, let alone prove, anyone named
Cindy let you use her computer.
I find it interesting that her computer was EXACTLY the same as
yours, as the headers prove. And it's interesting that Cindy's IP was,
and is, EXACTLY the same as yours at the time.
The proxy server, for one, is a lie and you know it. Justin
I don't recall anyone claiming you used a proxy to post as Cindy.
I was able to prove you were using the exact same computer and
connection when you posted as Cindy that you used when you posted as
Cha Chi and Justin.
BTW, your original claim was that Cindy allowed you to use her
account on Eternal-September, not her computer.

"I'm using my girlfriends account for now. Having technical problems.
Justin"

Once again your attempt to lie has lost. But, then, you lose at
each and every thing you ever try.

KWills Shill #2
2020-05-11 08:59:51 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme
Also, a great before and after of PROGRESS!!! Can u say "winning"?
Whereas you're lying, you will be proved a loser. Again.
You did hack my computer. Justin
Again you PROVE you're a loser.
Even if I had the knowledge and ability to hack computers, I lack
the desire. And your mommy's computer isn't yours.

Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2020-05-10 23:05:57 UTC
Post by Justin Tyme
I found the pic of me at the Rock n Roll HOF, meditating on a victory.
Also, a great before and after of PROGRESS!!! Can u say "winning"?
Is this you?