IT JUST MAKES ME WONDER ABOUT PEDO'S CHECKMATE AND KWILLS
%
2022-05-23 16:04:21 UTC
.
how many socks were here i mean where is everyone
I think some poasters have just been scared off.
yea but vallor , puppy , gerk ...
vallor aka Creon aka [at least one other] is still around;
he was fishing for info in another place 8 hours ago.
PW is probably sitting back and gloating about what
he's done, little shitbag that he is.
Yes, how dare he point out that Checkmate is a kiddie diddler?
How about your openly and freely admitting you're a convicted
child molester and registered sex offender, Chad? Sure, you may have
been lying. But you will need to explain why you would lie about such
things.
Why did you sexually molest your sons when they were toddlers?
What did your neighbors say to you that made you think they
invited you to break into their homes and steal their property?
What motivated you to LIE and claim you live in Vermont while
presenting the PROOF that you live in Utah?
Why do post pictures of yourself with my face over yours? Do you
think this will somehow cause you to no longer be the obese loser who
is so fat, you can't leave your one bedroom welfare apartment?
On June 25 Chadlee Anvil Bryant, 33, Madison, was arrested and charged
with obstructing police after an officer responded to a complaint
regarding Bryant allegedly touching a child. According to reports, a
woman reported that Bryant had tried to wrestle her 8 year old son
earlier. The officer located Bryant in the parking lot of a West
Washington Street liquor store panhandling. En-route to the store the
officer learned that Bryant was wanted on a child support warrant from
Utah.
Reports state that while the officer was speaking with Bryant
regarding the alleged assault Bryant denied the assault and was not
very cooperative.
However, reports state, when the officer informed Bryant that he
had an outstanding child support warrant, Bryant and the officer began
to struggle as the officer attempted to restrain and arrest Bryant.
Reports state that during the struggle the officer attempted to
use pepper spray against Bryant but Bryant struck the officer?s hand
with a spinkick and caused some of the spray to hit the officer. The
officer reported temporary blindness in one eye. Bryant tried to run
toward a Wendys and then was observed walking down the road toward
Burney Street.
Several officers responded to aid the Madison Police officer and,
reports state, when Bryant observed the officers approaching him on
the tracks from Burney Street he turned around and was detained and
arrested by the original officer.
Reports state that Bryant continued to struggle and scream after
he was handcuffed.
"i get everything free i never pay for anything that's how i survive
on
welfare unlike those other idgits out there who's checks don't last a
week..."
"Truth is I am a convicted child molester and registered sex
offender."
https://ibb.co/k0F0mcn
Check out Triple Chin Chad's shoplifting record (what is known of it)
https://utah.arrests.org/Arrests/Chadlee_Bryant_18232615/
Everyone agrees Chad is a lardass loser, there's no denying
that fact, or the fact that you're also a lardass loser felon,
and admitted pedo.

All of your Chad flames are nothing more than a massive PKB, Wills.

KWills, an admitted kiddie diddler -

http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=161939304300

KWills was busted for breaking into his neighbors garages -

https://casetext.com/case/state-v-wills-26

https://www.google.com/search?q=KWills,+fat+fuck+felon&filter=0&biw=1360&bih=657&dpr=1

You be the Judge:

Glenn Shadix or KWills?

<--- Glenn Shadix from Bettlejuice

Kwills photo - from his Twitter page before he
yanked it down and replaced it with a phony

https://postimg.cc/dhN2kzSG <--- KWills

KWills on his Keto diet

https://imgur.com/a/3qFWUVk

KWills beats anorexia -

https://postimg.cc/7fVR5VxG

KWills gorging on Spam sammies-

https://postimg.cc/tnzBVqHQ

KWills at the pool -

https://postimg.cc/PpWg2kkK

KWills at his most obese, at least as fat as we've seen so far,
before he admitted himself for an eating disorder -

https://postimg.cc/f3yCtc3x

LOL! Wills is an obese felon hypocrite!

Have you seen lardass Chad Bryant's YT video yet?

*Felon KWills is much fatter than fat fuck
Utah choad and dead beat daddy Chad Bryant!*

ROFL!
KlausSchadenfreude
2022-05-23 17:32:17 UTC
Post by %
Everyone agrees Chad is a lardass loser, there's no denying
that fact, or the fact that I'm also a lardass loser felon,
and admitted pedo.
Then you two should get along great!
%
2022-05-23 17:52:30 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>, ***@gmail.com
Klaun Schadenfreude says...
Then you felon fuckwits should get along great!
Klaus Schadenfreude
2022-05-23 17:58:20 UTC
Then you two should enjoy making us both look like the impotent losers we are!
Oh, we do!

But it's a long, long line!

LOL
Steve Strickland
2022-05-23 22:51:24 UTC
Post by %
Everyone agrees Chad is a lardass loser, there's no denying
that fact, or the fact that I'm also a lardass loser felon,
and admitted pedo.
Then we felon fuckwits should get along great!
How's your relationship with Rudy coming along?