The Real % is LONG GONE along with Colon Edmund J. Burke (US Army, retard)
%
2022-03-09 15:22:53 UTC
that must've been said by the fake(s) me
It was. By you.
then don't tell me about it see them or see him
What are you babbling about now? You're the fake % who posted
it!
no i'm not i'm the other fake ,
No, you're the same fake % who posted the above.
i'm the same guy but i'm using a different % now ,
so it wasn't me it was that other fake me
that's what i said it's me but the other %
That's what I said. You ARE the other %.
so go blame the other one
You ARE the other one.
no , i'm just the same guy i was % but now i'm % so i'm a new guy
A fake % in other words...
--
KWills Strategic Writer, Psychotronic World Dominator and FEMA camp
counselor.
the taco! http://www.taconati.org/
not the one you want
No he isn't. He's just the latest fake.
You apparently missed the memo when they nymshifted.[*]
[*] A new word for me.
Fake %'s are always nymshifting.
no they don't
You just did.
that doesn't equate an always
You just didn't.
well that's different because I > U
You always either do or don't.
no i will or i won't
Definitely, no question.
well right now , i haven't
Well, sooner or later, you will.
who knows , i might
Eventually you have to.
no i can get someone else
No, you will.
i didn't
Not yet.
its too late now
It's never too late to nymshift.
i'm still waiting on your acceptance speech for your
merit badge, ed -

https://imgur.com/a/UXzxN8a
%
2022-03-09 15:24:06 UTC
Post by %
that must've been said by the fake(s) me
It was.  By you.
then don't tell me about it see them or
see him
What are you babbling about now?  You're
the fake % who posted
it!
no i'm not i'm the other fake ,
No, you're the same fake % who posted the
above.
i'm the same guy but i'm using a different
% now ,
so it wasn't me it was that other fake me
the fake WAS you.
that's what i said it's me but the other %
That's what I said. You ARE the other %.
so go blame the other one
You ARE the other one.
no , i'm just the same guy i was % but now i'm %
so i'm a new guy
A fake % in other words...
--
KWills Strategic Writer, Psychotronic World
Dominator and FEMA camp
counselor.
All hail
[...]
oh wait, here it is

https://postimg.cc/xc0T7H7C
KWills
2022-03-10 10:08:58 UTC
https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3618/5747904676_1e202191d3_b.jpg All hail
[...]
Replying to yourself just PROVES how badly Ed kicked your ass.
--
KWills
counselor.
Just Bob
And he has to post with the other man's name.
%
you mean when kwills says he's ed rhodes
Just Bob
2022-03-12 19:23:14 UTC
Post by %
Post by Just Bob
Post by %
no i can get someone else
No, you will.
i didn't
Not yet.
its too late now
It's never too late to nymshift.
i'm still waiting on your acceptance speech for your
merit badge, ed -
https://imgur.com/a/UXzxN8a
      Replying to yourself just PROVES how badly Ed kicked your ass.
And he has to post with the other man's name.
you mean when kwills says he's ed rhodes
Google's archive show they live on opposite sides of the country. But
you like to post as Ed. A lot.

Is that a mussie thing, posting as other people?
%
hi , it's me
KWills
2022-03-11 09:57:58 UTC
Post by Just Bob
Post by KWills
Post by %
no i can get someone else
No, you will.
i didn't
Not yet.
its too late now
It's never too late to nymshift.
i'm still waiting on your acceptance speech for your
merit badge, ed -
https://imgur.com/a/UXzxN8a
Replying to yourself just PROVES how badly Ed kicked your ass.
And he has to post with the other man's name.
It often confesses to its criminal history when posting under
someone else's nym.
--
KWills
counselor.
%
2022-03-10 13:14:07 UTC
Post by KWills
Post by %
[...]
learn how to read a header, fat fuck felon rube

--
You be the Judge:

Glenn Shadix or KWills?

<--- Glenn Shadix

Kwills photo - from his Twitter page before he
yanked it down and replaced it with a phony

https://postimg.cc/dhN2kzSG <--- KWills
Just Bob
2022-03-10 14:58:42 UTC
Post by %
      Replying to yourself just PROVES how badly Ed kicked your ass.
learn how to read a header, fat fuck felon rube
You posted it, muslim pedo.

The only good muslim is a dead muslim! I hope the regs in the survival
group hunt your mussie ass down. As fat as you are, it will be easy.
%
2022-03-10 15:21:00 UTC
Post by %
      Replying to yourself just PROVES how badly Ed kicked your ass.
learn how to read a header, fat fuck felon rube
You//SLAP//
keep on slurping the fat fuck felon, bobbie blobby

https://www.google.com/search?q=KWills,+fat+fuck+felon&filter=0&biw=1360&bih=657&dpr=1

https://casetext.com/case/state-v-wills-26

--
Glenn Shadix or KWills?
http://youtu.be/r4urInnAz3I <--- Glenn Shadix
KWills
2022-03-11 10:01:36 UTC
On Thu, 10 Mar 2022 10:21:00 -0500, % <***@yahoo.net> wrote:

Post edit restored to the original.
Post by %
Post by Just Bob
Post by %
      Replying to yourself just PROVES how badly Ed kicked your ass.
learn how to read a header, fat fuck felon rube
You posted it, muslim pedo.
The only good muslim is a dead muslim! I hope the regs in the survival
group hunt your mussie ass down. As fat as you are, it will be easy.
keep on slurping the fat fuck felon, bobbie blobby
https://www.google.com/search?q=KWills,+fat+fuck+felon&filter=0&biw=1360&bih=657&dpr=1
https://casetext.com/case/state-v-wills-26
What does Kent have to do with Bob kicking your ass?
Why do you feel it so important to PROVE everyone can and does
kick your ass?
I really do want to know. Not that you will answer. If you don't
run away from this ass kicking, you will attempt to divert attention
away from it.
--
KWills
counselor.
Just Bob
2022-03-12 19:36:15 UTC
Post by KWills
Post edit restored to the original.
Is the self confessed convicted child molester really so dumb?
Post by KWills
Post by %
Post by Just Bob
Post by %
      Replying to yourself just PROVES how badly Ed kicked your ass.
learn how to read a header, fat fuck felon rube
You posted it, muslim pedo.
The only good muslim is a dead muslim! I hope the regs in the survival
group hunt your mussie ass down. As fat as you are, it will be easy.
keep on slurping the fat fuck felon, bobbie blobby
https://www.google.com/search?q=KWills,+fat+fuck+felon&filter=0&biw=1360&bih=657&dpr=1
https://casetext.com/case/state-v-wills-26
What does Kent have to do with Bob kicking your ass?
Why do you feel it so important to PROVE everyone can and does
kick your ass?
I really do want to know. Not that you will answer. If you don't
run away from this ass kicking, you will attempt to divert attention
away from it.
As you are known to say, "Cue the crickets."

The mussie child rapist ran away.
KWills
2022-03-13 10:51:50 UTC
Post by Just Bob
Post by KWills
Post edit restored to the original.
Is the self confessed convicted child molester really so dumb?
Yes. I'm a bit surprised you felt the need to ask :)
Post by Just Bob
Post by KWills
Post by %
Post by Just Bob
Post by %
      Replying to yourself just PROVES how badly Ed kicked your ass.
learn how to read a header, fat fuck felon rube
You posted it, muslim pedo.
The only good muslim is a dead muslim! I hope the regs in the survival
group hunt your mussie ass down. As fat as you are, it will be easy.
keep on slurping the fat fuck felon, bobbie blobby
https://www.google.com/search?q=KWills,+fat+fuck+felon&filter=0&biw=1360&bih=657&dpr=1
https://casetext.com/case/state-v-wills-26
What does Kent have to do with Bob kicking your ass?
Why do you feel it so important to PROVE everyone can and does
kick your ass?
I really do want to know. Not that you will answer. If you don't
run away from this ass kicking, you will attempt to divert attention
away from it.
As you are known to say, "Cue the crickets."
The mussie child rapist ran away.
It did run away. It usually does.
--
KWills
counselor.
Just Bob
2022-03-12 19:22:01 UTC
Post by %
Post by %
      Replying to yourself just PROVES how badly Ed kicked your ass.
learn how to read a header, fat fuck felon rube
You//SLAP//
keep on slurping the fat fuck felon, bobbie blobby
https://www.google.com/search?q=KWills,+fat+fuck+felon&filter=0&biw=1360&bih=657&dpr=1
https://casetext.com/case/state-v-wills-26
Prove that is the Wills we know. Everything I've seen proves he was in
California when the crime and trial occurred.
%

i wasn't here at 8:14 today there's a faker in here
KWills
2022-03-13 10:51:01 UTC
Post by Just Bob
Post by %
Post by %
      Replying to yourself just PROVES how badly Ed kicked your ass.
learn how to read a header, fat fuck felon rube
You//SLAP//
keep on slurping the fat fuck felon, bobbie blobby
https://www.google.com/search?q=KWills,+fat+fuck+felon&filter=0&biw=1360&bih=657&dpr=1
https://casetext.com/case/state-v-wills-26
Prove that is the Wills we know. Everything I've seen proves he was in
California when the crime and trial occurred.
This was proved many years ago. But it is DESPERATE to regain
what it lost due my constantly kicking its ass.
--
KWills
counselor.
KWills
2022-03-11 10:02:39 UTC
Post by Just Bob
Post by %
      Replying to yourself just PROVES how badly Ed kicked your ass.
learn how to read a header, fat fuck felon rube
You posted it, muslim pedo.
I didn't know it is a Muslim. What evidence of this can you
offer?
Post by Just Bob
The only good muslim is a dead muslim! I hope the regs in the survival
group hunt your mussie ass down. As fat as you are, it will be easy.
While it is truth that the simpleton proudly boasted about being
a convicted child molester and registered sex offender, I don't think
it should be hunted down. Whatever sentence it was given has,
presumably, been met.
Being Muslim isn't grounds for death. If, in fact, the subhuman
is Muslim.
--
KWills
counselor.
Just Bob
2022-03-12 19:37:55 UTC
Post by KWills
Post by Just Bob
Post by %
      Replying to yourself just PROVES how badly Ed kicked your ass.
learn how to read a header, fat fuck felon rube
You posted it, muslim pedo.
I didn't know it is a Muslim. What evidence of this can you
offer?
The founder of islam was a pedo, so all who follow the religion are.
Post by KWills
Post by Just Bob
The only good muslim is a dead muslim! I hope the regs in the survival
group hunt your mussie ass down. As fat as you are, it will be easy.
While it is truth that the simpleton proudly boasted about being
a convicted child molester and registered sex offender, I don't think
it should be hunted down. Whatever sentence it was given has,
presumably, been met.
He will act on his sick desires at the next chance. Pedos cannot be
rehabilitated.
He is.
KWills
2022-03-11 10:02:10 UTC
On Thu, 10 Mar 2022 08:14:07 -0500, % <***@yahoo.net> wrote:

[...]
Post by %
Post by KWills
Post by %
It's never too late to nymshift.
i'm still waiting on your acceptance speech for your
merit badge, ed -
https://imgur.com/a/UXzxN8a
Replying to yourself just PROVES how badly Ed kicked your ass.
learn how to read a header, fat fuck felon rube
The headers PROVE you replied to yourself. Lie about this if you
must. But know the TRUTH will not be altered.
While I'm writing, are you still so obese you can't leave your
bed?
--
KWills
counselor.