Celebrity Hairpiece and Transplant List
e***@gmail.com
2015-02-03 06:13:18 UTC
Dean Martin wore a very specially designed hair piece. That's a fact.
Brad Pitt and his pal Geo Clooney have extensive hair transplants- the modern type- not plugs. Clooney has had thousands of them.
Ok, you don't believe me! Check out how very far back the front corners had receded when he was young! Today it's all hair to the front. Those are not pieces.
Of course Bob Hope didn't wear one. Of course Crosby did!
Luis Lage
This was almost 20 years ago!
Luis Lage
24 YEARS AGO!!!
Bum Farto
2022-10-18 02:18:52 UTC
Post by Luis Lage
Post by e***@gmail.com
Dean Martin wore a very specially designed hair piece. That's a fact.
Brad Pitt and his pal Geo Clooney have extensive hair transplants- the modern type- not plugs. Clooney has had thousands of them.
Ok, you don't believe me! Check out how very far back the front corners had receded when he was young! Today it's all hair to the front. Those are not pieces.
Of course Bob Hope didn't wear one. Of course Crosby did!
This was almost 20 years ago!
Why did you reply to a post sent over 20 years ago?