"Ausweis bitte Griechenlander verfluchte!" Do you HEAR that much in your host, country Foreskin PEELER / THE Foreskin PEELER innit anus? <EGB<
Skeeter
2022-05-05 14:07:20 UTC
I bet you DO, you greasy little Grik!
Poor KWills is such a butthurt asshat. LOL
Wow, Chad. I know you're dumber than a bag of hair, but even you
should be able to tell that wasn't me.
I'm not Chad but do lie cry and deny, bloated felon, it's
what you're best at. The fact is *that was you*.
Kiddie Diddling Garage Burglar Felon KWills -
KWills, an admitted kiddie diddler -
http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=161939304300
KWills was busted for breaking into his neighbors garages -
https://casetext.com/case/state-v-wills-26
https://www.google.com/search?q=KWills,+fat+fuck+felon&filter=0&biw=1360&bih=657&dpr=1
Glenn Shadix or KWills?
<--- Glenn Shadix from Bettlejuice
Kwills photo - from his Twitter page before he
yanked it down and replaced it with a phony
https://postimg.cc/dhN2kzSG <--- KWills
KWills on his Keto diet
https://imgur.com/a/3qFWUVk
KWills beats anorexia -
https://postimg.cc/7fVR5VxG
KWills gorging on Spam sammies-
https://postimg.cc/tnzBVqHQ
KWills at the pool -
https://postimg.cc/PpWg2kkK
KWills at his most obese, at least as fat as we've seen so far,
before he admitted himself for an eating disorder -
https://postimg.cc/f3yCtc3x
LOL! Wills is an obese felon hypocrite!
Have you seen lardass Chad Bryant's YT video yet?

Felon KWills is much fatter than fat fuck choad Chad Bryant!
GUFFAW!
Kwills emailed me and asked for my sons cell phone number.

--
Say hi to me on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/teandson

My trailer park is better than yours is:
https://reviews.birdeye.com/lamp-lighter-mobile-home-park-156922280063292

https://postimg.cc/KRRFTW8x

Me and mine chillin' in the trailer after a doob
https://imgur.com/a/bgggb35
KWills
2022-05-06 08:26:42 UTC
Post by Skeeter
GUFFAW!
Kwills emailed me and asked for my sons cell phone number.
If you mean me, and since I am the single most important aspect
of your life you do, I did no such thing, Chad. If I should ever wish
to call either of your sons, I would ask them for their number.
There would be no point in asking you. Neither of your sons want
anything to do with you. Since you molested both when they were
toddlers (you proudly admitted to being convicted of the crime),
causing one to become suicidal, they wouldn't.

Chad Bryant wrote in this very elaborate attempted scam;

I absolutely hate to do this, but I have no choice.

Yesterday, I was notified by my landlord that she hadn't received my
rent for the month of August. I had mailed her two money orders,
because she was out of town on vacation, and not there to receive it.
I've paid rent by mail many times before, and never had a problem.

The problem now is that she's demanding at least half of the $600 rent
by tonight, "or you, your kids, and your stuff need to be out so I can
have the house cleaned and advertised".

Being the responsible person I am, I've paid all my other bills for
the month, stocked the house with groceries, and have what I need for
transportation until the next pay day (which is a week from Friday). I
don't have $300+ laying around - I put every single dime I can into my
401k and other accounts, and I can't just pull that money out without
getting screwed. Check-cashing/loan places around here are all scams,
and they won't take my out-of-state bank (trust me, I've already
asked).

In the meantime, I won't get a refund on the money orders (and before
anyone asks why I paid rent with a money order, Utah is notorious for
check kiting and other fraud, and NOBODY takes checks around here
anymore, unless they're a utility company or employ a full-time check
recovery service to handle collections) for at least three weeks,
because Western Union has to make sure they weren't cashed.

I know times are tough for a lot of people, but if anyone can spare
some cash until I'm able to pay it back, I would be very grateful. The
easiest way for me to get it ASAP is to send it via PayPal to
***@chadbryant.net - I have a PayPal debit MasterCard that I can use
to pull out cash or purchase another money order.

It's come down to having to do this to keep myself and my family
housed, and it sucks.

"Truth is I am a convicted child molester and registered sex
offender."
-- Chad Bryant

An old picture of Chad showing off his triple chin:
https://ibb.co/k0F0mcn

Chad's Grinder profile picture:
(Word is he's removed it out of embarrassment.)
https://ibb.co/jyC1ys9

Check out Triple Chin Chad's shoplifting record (what is known of it)
https://utah.arrests.org/Arrests/Chadlee_Bryant_18232615/