Hello Everyone - Its been a Long Time
i***@hairlosstalk.com
2006-11-16 08:07:29 UTC
Just wanted to say hello to all you guys out there on alt.baldspot.

Its been quite some time since I've posted here.

I see Ernie is still alive and kicking.

And Kofi is still posting studies completely unrelated to hair loss :)
(just messing with you kofi).

I'm sure many of you already knew about this, but it wouldn't hurt to
post it again.

I received an email from the manager of corporate communications at
Intercytex last week regarding the research being done by intercytex on
the new technology known as "Innovative Hair Regeneration Therapy".
Apparently they've been given a grant. Grants are the key to progress
in research. I apologize if this has already been posted here, but its
midnight and I am tired, and too lazy to check first. Here is the
press release:

http://www.intercytex.com/icx/news/releases/2006/2006-10-06/

We will likely include this in our next newsletter so look for it
there. Intercytex was unavailable for further interviews on the topic.

Hope you are all doing well.

"HLT"
Founder, HairlossTalk.com
Ernie Primeau
Founder, HairlossTalk.com
Ernie Primeau
2006-11-16 22:05:06 UTC
How can you believe anything at the shitty homophobic hairlosshelp snake
oil site if you can't believe the bullshit posted by him using my name.
Ernie
Ernie Primeau
2006-11-16 22:03:36 UTC
asshole farrel posts bullshit using my name. Ernie
Ernie Primeau
2006-11-17 00:59:07 UTC
Kevin,
I'm still fighting the good fight, getting assfucked and sucking lots of
cock.Ernie
Founder, HairlossTalk.com
Ernie Primeau
2006-11-17 01:02:00 UTC
Kevin
asshole farrel is still describing himself using my name. Ernie
Honkguy
Founder, HairlossTalk.com
Nomen Nescio
2006-11-17 20:48:47 UTC
Kevin, banning Ernie from posting at your site was a good move.
Marcus Cox
2006-11-17 22:42:12 UTC
Was there even another option for him?
Ernie Primeau
2006-11-18 04:59:59 UTC
Yes, inviting honest debate about AGA. Ernie
Marcus Cox
2006-11-18 06:21:26 UTC
Honest debate to Ernie means posting "crazier and crazier".
Ernie Primeau
2006-11-18 15:47:55 UTC
I want sex with farrel. Ernie
Marcus Cox
2006-11-18 16:32:06 UTC
There is no debate there!
Post by Ernie Primeau
I want sex with farrel. Ernie
Ernie Primeau
2006-11-18 16:59:42 UTC
See what I mean?. Ernie
Marcus Cox
2006-11-18 17:07:11 UTC
Yes. Marcus
See what I mean that I am a liar?. Ernie
Ernie Primeau
2006-11-18 22:14:49 UTC
asshole farrel describes himself using my name. Ernie
Ernie Primeau
2006-11-18 17:01:01 UTC
How can you believe anything from asshole farrel, here or at his shitty
homophobic hairlosshelp snake oil site. Ernie
Marcus Cox
2006-11-18 17:14:58 UTC
We do not need to believe anything here because he stopped posting here
several years ago.

As far as in general, when he posted here he explained his answers in
details, providing link and other source to back his claims.

Now the better question is, why would ANYBODY believe you about ANYTHING
Ernie?

All you do is take studies and quotes out of context and refuse to back ANY
of your claims up with any sort of proof.

You claim the pictures that YOU had posted are fake.

You have ZERO credibility.
Ernie Primeau
2006-11-18 22:15:41 UTC
Links to fake pages and doctored pics, asshole farrel still does so.
Ernie
Marcus Cox
2006-11-18 22:27:11 UTC
real page - undoctored - pictures - and I am NOT "farrel".
--
the
truth regarding your very own undoctored pictures
Ernie
Ernie Primeau
2006-11-19 05:48:20 UTC
crazier and crazier. Ernie
Ernie Primeau
2006-11-19 11:53:45 UTC
gayer and gayer is I. Ernie
Ernie Primeau
2006-11-19 16:14:15 UTC
asshole farrel describes himself using my name. Ernie
Ernie Primeau
2006-11-18 16:59:07 UTC
It is honest to describe asshole farrel as getting crazier and crazier.
We see it in his posts. Ernie
Marcus Cox
2006-11-18 17:06:33 UTC
No, it is not "honest".
Farrel stopped posting here several years ago. Just because you refuse to
accept that fact does not make your claim honest.
We see it in his posts. Ernie
Ernie Primeau
2006-11-18 22:14:10 UTC
crazier and crazier. Ernie
I'm not Farrel you retard
2006-11-19 14:52:55 UTC
Post by Marcus Cox
Post by Ernie Primeau
It is honest to describe asshole farrel as getting crazier and crazier.
We see it in his posts. Ernie
No, it is not "honest".
Farrel stopped posting here several years ago. Just because you refuse to
accept that fact does not make your claim honest.
crazier and crazier. Ernie
Ernie, typing "crazier and crazier" every time you want to escape
honest debate is simply, well, not honest. It's not an intellectually
honest debating tactic. It's schoolyard quality, something one would
expect from schoolchildren - the equivalent of sticking your fingers in
your ears and saying "la la la I am not listening to you."

But I suppose that using debating tactics most similar to ones
schoolchildren use is OK with you?
Ernie Primeau
2006-11-19 16:14:47 UTC
crazier and crazier. Ernie
I'm not Farrel you retard
2006-11-20 00:43:23 UTC
Post by I'm not Farrel you retard
Post by Marcus Cox
Post by Ernie Primeau
It is honest to describe asshole farrel as getting crazier and crazier.
We see it in his posts. Ernie
No, it is not "honest".
Farrel stopped posting here several years ago. Just because you refuse to
accept that fact does not make your claim honest.
crazier and crazier. Ernie
Ernie, typing "crazier and crazier" every time you want to escape
honest debate is simply, well, not honest. It's not an intellectually
honest debating tactic. It's schoolyard quality, something one would
expect from schoolchildren - the equivalent of sticking your fingers in
your ears and saying "la la la I am not listening to you."
But I suppose that using debating tactics most similar to ones
schoolchildren use is OK with you?
(followups restored)
Post by I'm not Farrel you retard
crazier and crazier. Ernie
That's a yes. Sad. Particularly for a man within a few months of
officially becoming a senior citizen.
Ernie Primeau
farrel became an asshole decades ago. Ernie
Hoots
Ernie Primeau
2006-11-19 22:03:26 UTC
Nobody in his right mind listens to asshole farrel. Ernie
Marcus Cox
2006-11-19 23:19:03 UTC
but you do...
Ernie Primeau
2006-11-20 03:15:55 UTC
How can I, he says he doesn't post here. Ernie
Marcus Cox
2006-11-20 10:36:18 UTC
How can you what, tell the truth?

Well, stop lying, you dumbass!
Ernie Primeau
asshole farrel accuses others of being what he is. Ernie
Rocky
It's the highest intellectual level that Primeau can rise to.
Ernie Primeau
2006-11-20 03:14:58 UTC
And it has to be remembered that only 3 snake oil pushing assholes
remain here, and i made such fools of them that they hide behind fake
names. There use to be dozens of the bastards. Shows you how brilliant
they are. Ernie
Marcus Cox
2006-11-20 10:35:08 UTC
Oh yes. Marcus
And it has to be remembered that I am a snake oil pushing asshole who
farrel made such a fool that I still believe he posts here. Shows you how
brilliant
I am. Ernie
Ernie Primeau
2006-11-20 22:37:47 UTC
If you cannot believe the silly posts by asshole farrel using my name
how can you believe him about anything, here, or at his shitty
homophobic hairlosshelp snake oil site. Ernie
Ernie Primeau
2006-11-18 04:57:46 UTC
That is funny coming from asshole farrel who stabbed Kevin in the back
so many times in his wasted effort to get rid of me. Ernie
Nomen Nescio
2006-11-18 18:42:58 UTC
Post by Ernie Primeau
That is funny coming from asshole farrel who stabbed Kevin in the back
so many times in his wasted effort to get rid of me. Ernie
First, I'm not Farrel. Second, how do you know that Farrel stabbed
anyone in the back or are you making this up like you make up
everything else?
Ernie Primeau
2006-11-18 22:16:22 UTC
crazier and crazier. Ernie
Rocky
2006-11-20 00:49:09 UTC
Post by Ernie Primeau
That is funny coming from asshole farrel who stabbed Kevin in the back
so many times in his wasted effort to get rid of me. Ernie
Kevin knows me from when I used to post on his website...he's seen my
pics and knows I'm not Farrel. Fuck you, Primeau. You make me laugh.
Ernie Primeau
2006-11-20 03:18:23 UTC
What a laugh, do you think asshole farrel would be any more honest at
Kevin's site than he is anywhere else. Ernie
Marcus Cox
2006-11-20 10:37:38 UTC
We know that YOU are honest at other sites,

only because you have been banned!
Ernie Primeau
2006-11-20 22:40:33 UTC
Banned because the snake oilers running them do not want people to learn
the truth about AGA. Ernie
Marcus Cox
2006-11-21 05:24:24 UTC
No, banned for being an idiot, just like you are here.
the truth about AGA. Ernie
Ernie Primeau
2006-11-21 21:57:30 UTC
asshole farrel accuses others of being what he is. Ernie

Ernie Primeau
2006-11-17 20:47:20 UTC
willnot macoy is a liar and crook. Ernie
Marcus Cox
2006-11-17 22:41:43 UTC
Ernie is famous for describing other of being what he is.
Ernie Primeau
2006-11-18 04:58:59 UTC
asshole farrel accuses others of being what he is. Ernie