Our First Hand ICU Story - What is ACTUALLY Killing People In The Hospital
Ubiquitous
2021-08-25 16:58:11 UTC
https://www.bitchute.com/video/ygAp85ijEKjB/
Great personal testimony of a recent trip to the hospital with her
husband who had pneumonia (not covid). My husband WALKED out of the ICU
in just 3 1/2 days. What we did. What to tell others. Itƒ Ts not ƒ ocovidƒ
ƒ "
the PROTOCOL is what is killing people in the ICU. Here is what to do
and how to do it. What to demand. What treatment.
Use your gun to kill the antivaxxers because they are dangerously contageos.
They must all be systematically exterminated.

Find out where they live and kill their families. This is best done by
checking the ID of the body post kill.
Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous