Cunt Cheney: Testimony shows Ivanka asked President Trump to stop Jan. 6 violence
RINO Watch
2022-02-26 21:12:18 UTC
Has the time come for a Night of The Long Knives to purge the GOP of all who
disagree that Trump won the election by a landslide, the events of Jan 6
never occurred and vaccinations / masks are an evil Fauci / Biden / Hillary /
Kamala plot to sterilize the Trump loyal so we can no longer reproduce?

Loyalty to Trump over America!

Sieg Heil! Hail Victory!
RINO Watch

Sieg Heil! Hail Victory!