NO SHOT
Roger L. Simon
2021-08-08 23:25:39 UTC
Them: You won't be able to attend a concert or football games if you
don't take the shot.
Me: I couldn't care less
Them: You can't go to a large shopping mall
Me: I'll survive
Them: You can't drink at the bar
Me: I'll drink at home
Them: You can't enter night clubs
Me: I don't go out at night
Them: We'll tell your employer
Me: I'm self employed
Them: You can't be in the city
Me: I prefer living out in nature
Them: You can't go to McDonald's or Burger King
Me: It's gross anyways
Them: You can't eat at restaurants
Me: I'll order takeaway or I will cook at home (preferred)
Them: You can't shop at large grocery stores
Me: I can grow my own food and continue to buy from local farmers
Them: You can't be part of society
Me: I already checked out
Them: Your kids can't come to school
Me: I'll homeschool
Them: You'll be on your own
Me: I'm surrounded by my family and tribe and all the people reaching
the same conclusion all over the world
Them: You can't choose for yourself
Me: I just did
Them: What can we tempt you with?
Me: Nothing
***
The vaccines are killing all kinds of Trump followers while Biden laughs at
them.
Roger L. Simon
them.
Roger L. Simon