what I dont want you to know about me
Ernie Primeau
2005-02-01 20:30:14 UTC
There are hundreds of honest posters out there who have tried
alternative hair regrowth methods outside of the normal drug treatments.
People from all over the country have come forward to say things such as saw
palmetto,soy products,varying vitamins,scalp massages,etc. have worked for
them,however big or small the improvement.They were not scared or
intimidated by the snakeoilers.They were honest people trying to tell other
hairloss victims about cheap,alternative methods that helped their
hair.Their posts are in the archives for everyone to see.

So why then,do I expect people to believe my silly excuses when I say that
"noone will come forward because of the snakeoilers",when clearly,people
have been coming forward with independent methods for years?

I'll tell you why.As a proffesional conman,one of the first things I learned
is that if you repeat a lie enough times,some people will eventually start
to believe it.And when it comes to conning people out of their hard earned
money,one only needs a small slice of the pie to cash in.

Like I always say,my philosphy is to lie,lie,lie, then deny,deny,deny.Watch
to see my frantic and equally ridicilous response to this post once I have a
few drinks.Ernie
Ernie Primeau
2005-02-02 02:10:43 UTC
Nobody believes a word the proven liar,crook,forger and asshole farrel
says using my name.

And he wonders why nobody wastes their money and time at his
hairlosshell snake oil site. Ernie
Ernie Primeau
2005-02-02 06:09:15 UTC
There you have it.That is the best I could do.Forgive me.Ernie
Homer
2005-02-02 05:50:49 UTC
And the sales of The Hair Loss Solution for the past six months were.....

never mind Ernie, do not answer. The honest and intelligent members know the
correct answer is ZERO, NONE, NOTHING SOLD.
Ernie Primeau
2005-02-02 13:24:44 UTC
Of course they were zero, I am not selling them.
Neither is the proven liar,crook,forger and asshol farre his associates
selling anything on this ng for exposing themselves for the liars and
crooks they are. Ernie
Homer
2005-02-02 15:11:31 UTC
Post by Ernie Primeau
Of course they were zero, I am not selling them
because everybody continues to show me to be a senile > old bald fool.
That does not help with sales of my snake > oil, not at all. Ernie
Ernie Primeau
2005-02-03 03:23:47 UTC
Nobody believs a word the proven liar,crook,forger and asshole farrel
says under any name. Ernie