Looks Like Trump and Greg Abbott Are Crowdfunding To Complete The Wall.
Iobaties
2021-08-22 17:21:08 UTC
I was thinking that the best guy to be in charge of that fund raising
effort
would be Steve Bannon. He's got the experience in handling money from
supporters and Trump loves him.
Since Trump will be POTUS soon, he can just issue a Pardon to Steve when he
fucks up and spends it on high living and buckets of KFC.
Iobaties
Iobaties
Iobaties
Iobaties