Trumper Fired - Oogling Wife of Republican Financier
Bob Duncan
2021-11-03 22:36:10 UTC
Corey Lewandowski fired by Trump super PAC after woman alleges he made
unwanted sexual advances
ABC Local - Oct 1, 2021
-- https://www.wmur.com/article/report-idaho-woman-alleges-lewandowski-
made-unwanted-sexual-advances-during-weekend-event/37793573
Lewandowski's in to WOMEN??

I call bullshit. He was probably oogling her husband.
Bob Duncan

Bob Duncan

Bob Duncan

Bob Duncan