Everyone KEEPS having Endless Fun Beating the Shit out of Poor Pedophilic Anal Razovic!
Peeler
2022-04-01 22:43:30 UTC
On Fri, 01 Apr 2022 23:33:34 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
<jew shite b'rissed>
https://time.com/5722221/roman-catholic-confession-child-abuse/
In June 2019, the Catholic Church in Birmingham, U.K. was embroiled in
scandal after the sex abuse inquiry found that the Archdiocese of Birmingham
had protected priests accused of abuse by "repeatedly" failing to alert police
to allegations. The inquiry examined 134 allegations of child sexual abuse
made against 78 individuals - many of whom are no longer - since the mid 1930s.
Thirteen individuals were convicted.
Ya'll shut your dirty fucking cocksucking jew mouth, raghead!
I'm afraid he, like every decent human being, will just KEEP enjoying
pissing and shitting all over you, pedophilic psychopath! LOL
----------------------------------------------------------> BABI YAR!
YOU->booby hatch (shortest way)!
and G-dshpeed!
<BG> Poor psychotic idiot!
"Why do we still have outdated laws prohibiting paedophilia?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$***@usenetxs.com>

You will NEVER understand it, eh, filthy old pedo swine?
Peeler
2022-04-02 22:50:24 UTC
On Sat, 02 Apr 2022 23:44:13 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe",
[...]
doesn't know what's going on?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$***@usenetxs.com>

So 12-year-olds are your thing, filthy old pedo swine?
Peeler
2022-04-05 19:06:56 UTC
On Tue, 05 Apr 2022 19:23:32 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe",
<jew shite b'rissed>
TSSHK!
https://cruxnow.com/church-in-uk-and-ireland/2019/03/retired-priest-in-uk-sentenced-to-9-1-2-years-for-sex-abuse/
"Other victims - both male and female"
WHAT!?
Ya'll shut your dirty fucking cocksucking jew mouth, raghead!
YOU->booby hatch (shortest way)!
And G-dshpeed!
<BG> Poor psychotic idiot!
youngsters 'mature'."
MID: <gKNUE.1374684$***@usenetxs.com>

ONLY in your wildest gay dreams, gay anal Razovic!